These are common Anxiety Symptoms that can detrimentally affect our daily lives including our health, relationships, work and/or studies.
1. Excessive Worrying/Obsessing/ Distractibility
3. Restlessness, Compulsive Actions/Decisions
5. Difficulty Concentrating
7. Tense Muscles
8. Trouble Falling or Staying Asleep
9. Panic Attacks: Sweating, shaking, troubles breathing, dizziness and light-headedness
10. Avoiding Social Situations
11. Over reactive Fears
12. Gastro- Intestinal Pain/Headaches/Bodily Pain that does not have a physical cause.
It is important to have a clear personalized and specific set of strategies to effectively reduce these symptoms to ensure you are at your maximum potential.